mkTAS Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mkTAS Community

Our fights are for your entertainment

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cooljay

Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike Empty
PostSubject: Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike   Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Hi MKTAS i made this topic for anyone to post TAS from any of the games.

Here is my TAS of Dudley with CSB on New Generation. This system is different overall, but it was fun to make.

DudleyTAS

ROM: sfiiin.zip

Edit: Encode

Next up I plan to make a TAS of Hugo in 2nd Impact, because he has the Giant Palm Breaker juggle that can be used similar to Dudley's Crouching Sweep. It would make an interesing run starter

Last edited by Cooljay on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SDR
SDR

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike   Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:04 am

Welcome to the mkTAScommunity cooljay it's a pleasure see it here
I couldn't watching the your fbm file I'm having desyncs during the set menu, I did download of this rom sfiiin(Asia 970204 NOCD) but of same way no works.
About the your encode I'm not expert on HD encode however if you use other codec like ffdshow or xvid, you'll have a good dump, and to making small file encode try use the format factory.. but if you want High definition, really I cannot help you.

Issue Hugo, well this fighter is really stronger! and also you can add infinite combos on sfiii2nd on the corner screen, this video that you cited like example have nice juggles . Thanks for share it . But if you wanna make a playthorugh with hugo, a good alternative it's you try to add many juggles and infinite and set-ups, in other words advance combos:

Check at 2:15 Hugo infinite combo

Top fighters to TAP are Ibuki, Yun, Dudley, Ryu, Hugo and maybe Urien IMO but I never played with in this game 2nd)

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2KUKuBuWT-4y5uwewwS-9A?feature=
Cooljay

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike   Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:54 am

I presume you probably got a desync from loading the game then loading the movie or doing play from beginning.

You must pick Start Movie Playback, Pick your game, then pick the movie.

I have encode now though.

I watched your combo movie you suggested. It did give a lot of ideas of where to go with it. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
vlack2294
Admin
Admin
vlack2294

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike   Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:10 am

hey welcome to the mkTAS bro I hope you feel comfortable in this forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mkTAScommunity
Dark Noob
Dark Noob

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike   Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:03 pm

welcome to the mkTAScommunity Cooljay Very Happy

is good to see that more TASers of fighting games are growing and also mkTASc

if the problem is the encode use ffdshow or xvid to his encode now if is HD encode will be more complicated if the file does not encode the second part!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DKNOOB1
SDR
SDR

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike   Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:44 am

Dudley TAP
Cooljay you got tied only on juggles and corner screen..you need move yourself around the stage( a good alternative is get jumping) and to try do some combos on midscreen
Back to top Go down
Cooljay

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike   Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:26 am

Sorry for the late reply, and thanks for the feedback.I could've done some more jump-in or ground based combos in this TAS that I know either from videos or customs that I made myself.
Back to top Go down
SDR
SDR

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike   Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:14 am

Okay no problem, good luck with the your new work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike   Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter 3 New Generation-Third Strike
Page 1 of 1