mkTAS Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mkTAS Community

Our fights are for your entertainment

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stuffs and curiosities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SDR
SDR

Stuffs and curiosities  Empty
PostSubject: Stuffs and curiosities    Stuffs and curiosities  I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:05 pm

Hello members.

Subject is Liu Kang (UMK3 SNES)

First read this stretch that it was copied of a faqs:
______________________________________________________________________________________
"
After the Outworld invasion, Liu Kang finds himself the prime target
of Kahn's extermination squads. He is the Shaolin champion and has
thwarted Kahn's schemes in the past. Of all the humans, Kang poses the
greatest threat to Shao Kahn's rule.

High Fireball : Forward - Forward - High Punch(can be done in air)
Low Fireball : Forward - Forward - Low Punch
Flying Kick : Forward - Forward - High Kick
Bicycle Kick : Hold Low Kick(3 seconds) and release

Fatality #1 : Forward - Forward - Down - Down - Low Kick
(Liu Kang disappears and reforms on the opponent as fire.
The opponent is reduced to a burning skeleton.)
Fatality #2 : Up - Down - Up - Up + Run + Block
(Liu Kang disappears and a Mortal Kombat machine falls
on the opponent. Can be done anywhere on the screen.)
Animality : Down - Down - Up
(Liu Kang turns into a giant green dragon and bites the
opponent in half. Stand in sweeping distance.)
Babality : Down - Down - Down - High Kick
Friendship : Run - Run - Run - Down + Run
(A film screen pops up and Liu Kang makes a shadow puppet
of a dragon.)
Stage Fatality: Run - Block - Block - Low Kick "
Original link http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/932201-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3/faqs/1090
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I did a short video show some combos. Char used was the Liukang. he have some obscure combo like the "infinite air fireball" on the corner Screen . I never had stopped to work until that did a playthrough posted in the my youtube channel. Liukang is very curious of work because he has some glitch moves in which you doesn't need hold A by 3s this happened during the playthrough at 09:19, 09:25 and happens again 09:28 till 09:35 ( cpu does a uppercut ,then I only press A and L.Kang makes the bike kicks without none charge) and I'm studying what happened

About the Liu Kang's Infinite High Fireball, you must hold UP the full combo,so you press 2 forward + HP.
it works like this 1f (with 2 frame between the first F until 2F) +1F(this is the 2f)+hp, then Liukang will make the first Fireball, when The L.kang is on ground you count 2 frames and press only 1f+frame+HP ( liukang will do the second fireball) so you wait he arrive on the ground again and count 2 frames again and press F +frames+ HP...so you conitnue this rhythm infinite times...
Other thing if you interrupt the uppercut with some special move you will add new combos...

Well,check the video with other situations

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2KUKuBuWT-4y5uwewwS-9A?feature=
AntimazON
Noob
Noob
AntimazON

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs and curiosities    Stuffs and curiosities  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Nice stuff, man. I like your combo exhibition. That combo vs sektor was awesome. Well, UMK3 on snes has got an infinity of curiosities that I'm always surprised by each new discoverment.

Time ago I do a liu kang exhibition video. Here is:

If you wanna do a TAS using liukang, never try what it happened in min 3:06.

that's my contribution.

Greetings, players
Back to top Go down
SDR
SDR

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs and curiosities    Stuffs and curiosities  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:55 am

welcome again antimazon, I'm happy for you have enjoyed..
What happened at 3:06, it's some that happens eventually or this bug need some occasion unleashed?
Back to top Go down
AntimazON
Noob
Noob
AntimazON

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs and curiosities    Stuffs and curiosities  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:26 pm

I tested that bugs more than 3 times. I think CPU subzero is programmed to do his ice blast when liukang does air fireball. If you inmediately do a second air fireball, subzero is being forced to do his second ice blast. Maybe, for this reason the bug happens
Back to top Go down
SDR
SDR

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs and curiosities    Stuffs and curiosities  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

thanks for the reply...really there's some glitches works just versus CPU, during a playthrough happens small glitches during a move by example if you do many time fireballs on the corner screen, according that you will doing the fireball, arrive a moment that the game stay with freezed moviments by a time period..

I was seeing some exhibitions your and I saw the Shao khanh one and at 0:31 this moviment works only using 2p being sonia as play1? or vs the cpu also can take this trick too

Back to top Go down
AntimazON
Noob
Noob
AntimazON

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs and curiosities    Stuffs and curiosities  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:59 am

I've not tested vs shao kahn cpu, but it works, because ChaosControlBG discovered it time ago. I'm watching his channel and I see that he deleted the evidence lol

about liukang topic, it's interesting that after pop-up combo, damage decreases with each hit. It's funny to do randper combo with this glitch.
Back to top Go down
SDR
SDR

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs and curiosities    Stuffs and curiosities  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:03 am

decrease damage? Laughing it's true, when makes the combo, HP,HP, Back+B, I remember me when I played with some friend in my childhood I was just using the kick combo lk,lk,hk+lk serveral times..during the matches I had afraid to use the combo with punches even though there's hp,hp,block,lk,lk,hk+lk lolz
Actually it's wrong happen this decrease because on arcade version and gen one there's no. well whatever be, this version is very glitchy so there's no explaination Razz
Back to top Go down
AntimazON
Noob
Noob
AntimazON

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs and curiosities    Stuffs and curiosities  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:31 am

ahahahaha I was at the same situation when I was child. It was funny only when cpu liukang does me that combo for then I could win with less difficult lol

umk3 is the most glitched game of the saga. I'm always surprised with each new discovery.
Back to top Go down
SDR
SDR

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs and curiosities    Stuffs and curiosities  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:56 am

Other thing I remember when I was playing vs CPU. always when the cpu won she finished the combo or also she got jumping after of defeat me.. I got wondering like this was possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuffs and curiosities    Stuffs and curiosities  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuffs and curiosities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mkTAS Community :: mkTAS Community :: MK TASes, Glitches, Playthrough's, Combos... Discussion-
Jump to: