mkTAS Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mkTAS Community

Our fights are for your entertainment

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UMK3 - Liu Kang - TAS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2-D

UMK3 - Liu Kang - TAS Empty
PostSubject: UMK3 - Liu Kang - TAS   UMK3 - Liu Kang - TAS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:45 pm

I do not know if I'm posting in the right topic. but I want to show you my first TAS I hope you enjoy!

Back to top Go down
SDR
SDR

PostSubject: Re: UMK3 - Liu Kang - TAS   UMK3 - Liu Kang - TAS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Welcome to the MKtAScommunity bounce , Here is a place where you can take your doubts, make runs, discuss and share your knowledge with us. Most members here have a good knowledge about mkseries game and others 2d games , you can to be talking with them. You can also make runs and them all will be discussed to a publication future in our youtube's channel that is here: https://www.youtube.com/user/mkTAScommunity
We working only with tool assisted videos to goal entertaiment to ours and viewers, showing the best of the tool assisted fighting game. Mortal Kombat is a game good-recieved and it's a very popular here because the amount of members who knows about him,that why you see runs several runs here of this game.

Great job! Wink
You have a great potential to became yourself a very good mkTASer. I had very good time during the whole TAP. you did several interesting combos with good finishes..
A detail you need improve in use of frame advance for menus , don't use slow speed for optimized menus..

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2KUKuBuWT-4y5uwewwS-9A?feature=
Ksylatron
Noob
Noob
Ksylatron

PostSubject: Re: UMK3 - Liu Kang - TAS   UMK3 - Liu Kang - TAS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Good work friend lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ksylatron?feature=mhee
2-D

PostSubject: Re: UMK3 - Liu Kang - TAS   UMK3 - Liu Kang - TAS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UMK3 - Liu Kang - TAS   UMK3 - Liu Kang - TAS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UMK3 - Liu Kang - TAS
Page 1 of 1