mkTAS Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mkTAS Community

Our fights are for your entertainment

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ksylatron
Noob
Noob
Ksylatron

Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator Empty
PostSubject: Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator   Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Hello everyone!
Well, today I wanna teach you how to make a TAS for Sega genesis(GEN).

Step one - running emulator:
Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator 51101368
Step two - configure the emulator:
Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator 39234083
Frame advance - primary key TAS'ing.Frame advance, ie, flipping the game progresses, possible pre-clamp the necessary keys for each individual frame. Record TAC in this mode allows you to enter a sequence of keystrokes to the game, tuned up to the frame (minimum indivisible unit of playing time).
Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator 18550363
Clicking redefine keys we can set up control to your taste.
Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator 76707797
Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator 62405651
You can customize the frame counter and storage space movie, save state patch and everything.
Step three - record/dump run: Rerecording inefficient sectors covered by the game based on the instantaneous saves - the possibility to save and load game at any point. The final demo movie gets just the latest version of the passage. So you can multiply pereprohodit any part of the game, optimizing tactics or experimenting with the game engine.Rerecording is by saving space, followed by playing games of this place. The default is the key combination Shift + 0 Shift +1, Shift +2 ... Shift + 9.To play the right place need to press (is the default), 0, 1, 2, 3 ... 9, depending on which button the sweat kept place.
For the record TAS are usually frame advance, rerecording and slow mode.
The slowdown of emulation. Emulation speed can be increased or decreased. Slowing down is used for more accurate monitoring of gaming events during the recording of Tas. Thus it is possible to think carefully about each step, abstracting from the speed of their response.
Now start your own record. After starting the Rom go to tools> movie> record new movie, then should receive the following window:
Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator 28783822
Here you can specify in the graph Author your name or nickname (by choice). If you do not start recording from the beginning you need to put a brand-new record from now and make a savestate.
Now we can start the TAS, using the emulator settings.Example:
Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator 98595339
In the upper left corner shows the frames
Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator 34775713
Explain the example of Shang Tsung let fireballs.Get TAS-lapse, we see that before the frame - 0, to Hit flipping back skipping frame, back, forward, skipping frame, forward + X, given the delay in five shots, he let the fireballs - 10 frames. Attention is drawn to the fact that the skipping frame was not to be trapped just click.To complete the record to make the following tools> movie> stop movie.
To view, please do tools> movie> play movie.Writing to the avi to make tools> avi> start avi dump, and wait for the end.To finish recording tools> avi> stop avi.I prefer to reserve no compression.
Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator 45178888
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ksylatron?feature=mhee
SDR
SDR

PostSubject: Re: Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator   Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Ksylatron thank you for take your time writing this post, he really will help some people when enter here!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2KUKuBuWT-4y5uwewwS-9A?feature=
Dark Noob
Dark Noob

PostSubject: Re: Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator   Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:09 pm

good tutorial Ksylatron and it helped the whom does not know how to use the emulator! Laughing

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DKNOOB1
Ksylatron
Noob
Noob
Ksylatron

PostSubject: Re: Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator   Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:26 pm

Thank you friends.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ksylatron?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator   Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making TAS on the sega genesis emulator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mkTAS Community :: how to make a TAS.-
Jump to: